- Cone collar is a safe and good method of preventing your pet from aggravating a healing wound or injury.
- Helps to overcome the lick-bite, Itch-scratch cycle.
- The main purpose of the cone is to prevent pets from directly traumatizing the surgical site or the injured area by chewing or scratching.
- Prevent pets from licking the medicine applied to the body
- Ending self-inflicted wound aggravation or mutilation
- Speed up the surgical wound healing process
- Prevent your pets bite others in the dermatology, beauty or surgical procedure.
- Can be applied to bathing, trimming the nails and other grooming occasions.
- Suitable for use during the 'sit down' / marinade period while using medicated shampoo
- Made from polypropylene plastic material, harmless, non-toxic and not easy to damage.
- Edge of the neck cover is wrapped with velvet, so it will not hurt your pets.
- 8 sizes available for you to choose from
- Suitable for different ages or sizes pets and meet your different needs.
- Sticker is accessible to adjust the length of the collar.
Way to measure neck circumference:
- Use a soft measuring tape or a piece of string
- Wrap it tight enough around the base of your pet's neck so you cannot put your fingers under the tape measure.
- Read the reading, check the size chart and choose the right size.